As 2008 was ushered I wanted to take a few moments to look back and remember another good year.
- The Happy Pebble Jr. joined The Rock Garden in January
- Stayed Debt Free and saved substantial money towards a 20% down payment on a bigger house
- MBA from Drexel University Completed
- Renovated and placed our condo on the market
- Continued at a stable good paying job
- Increased side income from blogging and other online ventures
- The Happy Rock readership has tripled in 2008
- Blog traffic is up 400% to about 400 hits a day
Pretty good year! It is amazing what actually trying to think and be positive does to your perspective. In my year end reflection I was a bit disheartened and down beat about 2008, but when I started to focus on the positive it is amazing how much better the past looks and in turn how much brighter the future looks.
Thanks to all my readers for a help contribute to a great year!