“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”
– Albert Einstein
The truth in that little statement is profound. If we truly want to succeed in our financial life and with our life goals in general, we must be willing to fully commit to our dreams. Often we don’t do much more than give lip service to the big things in life. Now, if you are happy have average or slightly better than average results, than go right on doing same things as everyone else. If you keep using those credit cards, leasing cars, buying cars and houses that our over our price range, spending frivulously, and not saving we can expect to end up like everyone else. If you don’t want to end up like everyone else then we need to stop acting like everyone else.
- Sell the truck that you have a $20,000 loan on.
- Move to a place that will help you accomplish your dreams.
- Cut up the credit cards and stop using debt.
- Take a second job for a little while to get out of debt faster.
- Stop worrying about what people think or how much they have.
- Hang out with friends that will challenge you, not bring you down.
- Drive a reliable beater.
The list could go on and on and on. Personally, I don’t really care what the exact decision is…but that you are paying attention and making intentional bold decisions to advance you towards your dreams.
What bold decisions have been running from?
Post your recent bold decisions in the comments sections as public declaration and an added level of accountability.
Here are my bold decisions.